Trip to New York this time! Well may not be a best place to visit on winter, but it was worthy!
The must see and historical landmarks of NY listed below:
- World Trade Center and Memorial
- Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, The bronze Bull, Trinity Church, George Washington Statue of Federal Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge – This Bridge was the worlds first to be constructed of steel. Beautiful view of the East River from Manhattan. Everyone will love to see the view from this bridge.
- Empire State Building 102 story landmark skyscraper. You can enjoy the city view from 86th floor and from 102nd floor also. One must, should not miss this opportunity. Night view is amazing and feels like heaven!
- Times Square – I must say it doesn’t have to be New year’s Eve to enjoy Time Square
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Battery Park
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – An entire trip can be dedicated to this museum
- Radio city Music Hall – If your time permits
- Carnegie Hall – An entire trip can be dedicated to this hall
- Broadway – If your time permits
- Central Park – An entire trip can be dedicated to this park (Entry is free!)
There are more other places to see in New York, However most might satisfy with the locations listed above.
Here are some photos we clicked in our trip. Check videos to get a fair idea.
Wall Street View
Night View from Empire State Building
Time Square at Night
Did you find this post useful? Feel free to share your feedback in the comments area.
You can find more interesting posts from us on the posts index section
If you are interested to be notified for the new posts from us, then you can make use of the subscribe option available on the right sidebar.
Help us to improve our search rating by recommending this post to Google using the button below